[CQ-Contest] CQP Signal Comparison?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQP Signal Comparison?
From: "Dan Levin" <djl@andlev.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 21:23:20 -0700
Guys, while it is still fresh in your mind, I'd love to take advantage of
this unique opportunity to hear how the various California stations compared
this weekend in signal strength on the various bands.  I'm especially
interested in the bigger stations using permanent antennas - although
thoughts on anyone who was loud would be great.  I think the top stations
were, in no particular order:

K6NA

K6LA

K6XX

W6TK

N6O

K6IF

W6YX

N6NF

AE6Y

N6XI

N6IJ

W6AM

W6CIT

Big guys that I didn't hear include K6LL, N6MJ (where?), W6NL, W6EEN, K6KM,
etc.

I apologize in advance for whoever I just insulted by leaving them off this
list - I only got 5 hours of sleep last night :-)  If someone was loud but
isn't on the list, I'd love to hear that too.

If anyone recorded enough of the contest to allow for comparisons, that
would be cool too.

Thanks!

                                    ***dan