[CQ-Contest] on having N0HJZ as a guest op

To: mn-wireless-assn@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] on having N0HJZ as a guest op
From: Derrick Belbas <ve4vv@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:01:50 -0600
I had the pleasure of having N0HJZ use my chair this past weekend.  I've
only had guest-ops intermittently through the years, and this is the first
time an out-of-towner has done so, in a full-time effort.

Review of Rich:

fabulous, easy-going house guest.  Came well-prepped, did good BIC time
(Better than I Can do..  I guess it stands for that, too).

Good op..  does virtually everything right, given that he had a mediocre
station to deal with and a bit of limited op time near the end of the
contest.  He scheduled himself well, I like his operating style, and he
didn't mess on the carpet.

If this guy comes a-knockin' at your door next year for CQ WW Phone..  open
it.

Now..  onto my "real serious" one this coming weekend.  Testing my Butt.
All's looking good.

73..

derrick
VE4VV