Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Intentional QRM

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Intentional QRM
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:58:22 -0000
It's not only contests.  I've pretty much given up DXing on 160
because of all the idiots that call and call without listening (and
many without hearing), giving a chance for the DX to answer and be
heard.  Also, in any pileup, the DX asks for a specific call fragment
(eg, W2U?), and everyone keeps calling anyway, slowing the rate from
what could be 3-4/min to 1 QSO per 2-3 minutes.  It's a shame...
Barry W2UP