Re: [CQ-Contest] The use of one callsign

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The use of one callsign
From: "Timo Klimoff" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 22:33:30 +0200
Every year we receive several requests regarding extraordinary circumstances. Some are granted others are refused. In the end, CQWWCC decides what is >reasonable and what is not.

As Bob seems to read this mailing list:

Please can you add to cqww.com SSB OH records SOAB OH2BH operator OH1NOA. Now it is not shown.
My another request in my previous emails (which were first made in December 2003 or so) to update EU record of my CT8T score in 2002 is not valid anymore because I already broke it in 2003 and this was updated.

---

Other readers, sorry for bandwidth, ignore this.

--

73, Timo OH1NOA