Re: [CQ-Contest] The use of one callsign

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The use of one callsign
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 23:56:56 +0000
OH1NOA asked K3EST:

Please can you add to cqww.com SSB OH records SOAB OH2BH operator OH1NOA.
Now it is not shown.
My another request in my previous emails  (which were first made in December
2003 or so) to update EU record of my CT8T score in 2002 is not valid
anymore because I already broke it in 2003 and this was updated.

I think the all-time records have not been updated, or have only been partially
updated since 2002, as I think there is one I have broken & it is still not shown.

73, VR2BrettGraham