[CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Contest Coming Soon

To: tcg@k4ro.net, cq-contest@contesting.com, tnham@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP SSB Contest Coming Soon
From: Ny4n@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 18:41:51 EST
The Tennessee Contest Group is graciously looking for operators to
participate with the TCG in the NAQP SSB on the following date:

North American QSO Party--Phone, 1800Z Jan 15--0600Z Jan 16

   The TCG will be forming teams for the event, and you don't have to be in a
certain geographical region to play (just North America). If you like
contesting with others on a team, and have not made up your mind yet, please
consider
adding your score to the TCG teams.
   The TCG considers fun and improving skills the main goal of contesting, so
if you are not a "big gun" , and have a little or a lot of time,  does not
matter. Your are still welcome.
   If you are interested in playing, or have any questions, please send me a
e-mail at

NY4N @ aol.com

   I will be putting teams together after the NA CW contest. Good luck to all
and have a nice 2005!  Jeff  NY4N

For a copy of the rules, go to:

http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php