[CQ-Contest] Let's Do Something About CW Sprint

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Let's Do Something About CW Sprint
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:04:57 EST
I've missed several Winter CW Sprints due to conflicts with Valentine's  Day.
 As a musician, the Saturday prior to Valentine's Day is often the  night
when the event is celebrated. This year, there was a double conflict, my  wife
and I were invited to a Valentine's party early, and I had to play music
later.
 Then there's the RTTY conflict, especially on 40M.

Can't we swap the phone and CW weekends, or figure out some other creative
way to make this contest more viable for more participants?  I know this  may
come across as a whine, but this is the defining contest from my perspective
and I don't want anything getting in the way of participation.

Paul, K5AF