[CQ-Contest] Request for NCJ Inputs - Contesting on a Budget

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Request for NCJ Inputs - Contesting on a Budget
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:37:06 EST
This one almost got away on me!  Here is the  topic:

Topic for  May-June:  A Cheap High â Getting  Antennas Up Without Busting
Your Budget:  What do you do physically or electrically to get your antennas
high
 without spending a lot of money?  Roof mounts?  Chimney mounts?  Tall trees?
 Push-up masts?  Loading techniques to make the antenna  seem taller?  Look
forward to your  inputs!
I will take inputs  until Tuesday, Mar 22nd, and I appreciate in advance what
will most likely be  some interesting responses!
73,  Paul,  K5AF