Re: [CQ-Contest] Reply to: Comparing Apples to Basketballs -Let'schange

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reply to: Comparing Apples to Basketballs -Let'schange the...
From: "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 22:34:11 -0400
I think Bill,AA4LR is thinking in the right direction re: the FCC. (don't
think I agree any mode anywhere, though.)

Geographical advantages are one thing, and they undeniably exist, but not
having access to all the available frequencies is entirely a different
matter, IMHO.  Before we try to level the playing field, how about letting
everyone have access to the WHOLE playing field?

Exactly why is it now we have to have "US" and "foreign" phone sub-bands? We
seem to co-exist rather well on cw.

73,Ted W4NZ