[CQ-Contest] from the ashes of the coals, there shall rise...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] from the ashes of the coals, there shall rise...
From: "K5ZM" <k5zm@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:16:36 -0700
Enlightenment! ;)

You guys are, of course, each correct in your replies. Having never been
before, I've NO room to short-shaft the logistics of this gig. Especially
when I'm not backing it up with my hand raised to volunteer. As if I could
do it any better! :)

I'm gonna take the advice given and just take it all in for this first trip.
(Or am I wrong and the advice was simply to 'stop whining'? ;)

One thing do definitely agree with: It does look like the issue of getting
myself from  Hara to the Crowne just got a lot easier!

'zm