Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules and the District of Columbia - Time ForActio

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Rules and the District of Columbia - Time ForAction!
From: <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 9:51:32 -0400
    Eric has a valid argument for adding DC. Most of the ARRL contests group
the VE1
  provinces/territories (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI) into one multiplier -
MAR
  That is not done in NAQP.... they are all separate multipliers.

  I am all for keeping the politics that you see in DXing out of contesting.
Adding one new
 multiplier is really not going to change anything. Plus , I am more anything
that would add
 more activity to the contest.

 I am like Eric, where I don't usually have time to spend a whole weekend in a
48 hour contest.
The NAQP and CW Sprint have become two of my most favorite contests

73, Jeff  KU8E