[CQ-Contest] K1ZM et All = Tourism plus!!

To: "wrtc2006" <wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K1ZM et All = Tourism plus!!
From: "PY2NY - Vitor" <py2ny@terra.com.br>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 22:53:51 -0300
Hi guys, arriving right now at my mother´s
house and looking for the following E-mail.
I can see that Jeff has a brazilian
soul and heart, for sure ! ! ! ! He wrote
better than a lot of us, citizens... Congrats,
dear brother Jeff, and thank you so much for
your words and support !! Costao do Santinho
is a beatiful resort 35 km from Florianopolis
downtown. All ok about WX and time that
you need before and after the WRTC
activities. Jeff has good plan, but if you are
thinking at something shorter, why not be
with us between July 04 and July 12? Anyway,
you really will have time enough to do a lot of
things and specially to spend your time at happy
hours late afternoon. I am leaving Brasil tomorrow,
going to Friedrichshafen and have a very good
touristic material with me, including a special
book with all bar and restaurants around the
island, it´s really amazing !! I will leave one
complete folder at each Leagues booth at
HamRadio in Germany, including ARRL, DARC,
REP, REF, RSGB and others... I believe that I
have around 30 folders with this special material,
only. Will retain one of these and distribute all
others to the Leagues there. My wife PU2VYT and
me will try to sit (specially at Saturday), wearing
"Brasil" T-shirts at BCC, RRDXA and other booths
with a little MPEG (fine) movie from Costao do
Santinho and Florianopolis, that folder, our QSL
cards and logbook, and twelve (12) little bottles
of "cachaca", our national spirit made of sugar cane
alcohol!! I know that isn´t enough, anyway, I can
tell you something about  flights to Florianopolis,
or even Araraquara PY5EG/PY2OMS actual big gun
shack and Ribeirao Preto/Jaboticabal PY2NY little
pistol station.
To easily recognize PY2NY (OM) and PU2VYT (YL),
just go to www.qrz.com/py2ny - we are both
drinking water at those large glasses...
I am doing this by myself, remember that, and
anything wrong is also my responsability, but we
are just trying to act like volunteer and answer
some little questions about this "south hemisphere
hamfest". Any other special question or request
NEED to be sent for Stearing Committe at WRTC
e-mail list discussion, of course.
See you soon, and sorry - will be away from
internet for a while... 73 - PY2NY