[CQ-Contest] Improving scores, etc.

To: "Buck - N4PGW" <n4pgw-list2@towncorp.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Improving scores, etc.
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:59:48 +0100
While there's nothing quite like having an Elmer in the neighborhood, being invited to operate or observe at a "serious" M/M or M/S, visiting a super-station like W3LPL or N4AR or going through the "growing pains" of building a competitive station as I've had the pleasure of doing with N4GN, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the PVRC's excellent contesting seminars on DVD.

IMHO every contester should have a copy of these excellent programs on his/her bookshelf right next to the ARRL Operating Manual and Handbook, the writings of W9KNI, ON4UN and others and the NCJ.

73,

K9GX

Mark S. Williams
K9GX