Re: [CQ-Contest] Installing N1MM Logger

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Installing N1MM Logger
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:09:47 -0400
Eric's point is absolute nonsense -- anyone who doubts it should have to
sample the user support questions that a month brings.  People aren't NOT
reporting problems, they aren't having problems that they can't solve.

That being said, stay tuned for the new installer, coming soon to a
computer near you.  N1MM Logger will be easier than ever.

73, Pete N4ZR