Re: [CQ-Contest] NA QSO Party first timers results

To: "Jacob W Tennant" <k8jwt@adelphia.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NA QSO Party first timers results
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:34:38 +0100
Jacob,

Congratulations! I'm pleased to report that one of your QSOs was with K9GX!
I recognize your call.

The good news is that "contest season" is fast approaching. The "DX"
contests are great ways to up your country totals and "domestic" contests
like SS are lots of fun and structured somewhat like the NAQP.

So get in there and "slug it out". Set attainable goals for yourself and
your station, but most importantly, have fun!

I had a blast in the NAQP this time. It's always fun to run into familiar
calls like N5RZ, K4BAI, W4MYA and W4AN, but it was also very cool to work a
bunch of "new" KG4s, KF6s, etc, etc and K8JWT.

Thanks for the QSO!

73,

MSW

Mark S. Williams