[CQ-Contest] J?3YBB

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] J?3YBB
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:53:21 -0700
> I get about 40 hits on JJ3YBB   and  NIL  on JA3YBB
>
> Guess that should settle that,

Google has these counts:

Results 1 - 10 of about 315 for JJ3YBB. (0.45 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,120 for JA3YBB. (0.44 seconds)

So - I think it s more likely that you really worked JA3YBB.  These
other reports are just trying to lead you down the wrong path so you
will bust the callsign and get a 3X penalty.

Darn contesters will tell you anything to get an advantage.  Sure glad
we have the internet and Google to clear these things up after the
contest.

73 Trey N7TR