[CQ-Contest] Live audio during WW Phone

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Live audio during WW Phone
From: "James Cain" <cainjim@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:47:17 -0400
Randy: What a cool idea! This will give all us hayseeds in the Black Hole an
idea of what you gul-durned Yankees can hear on the radio (that we can't).

Seriously, you should get the arrl to post this in the news items on the home
page of their web site (and in the Friday evening weekly "The arrl Letter"). It
could be a lure for non-contesters. Maybe we can blow up your server!

The only thing cooler I can think of is doing this during a CW contest weekend.

Jim Cain, K1TN/9