Re: [CQ-Contest] Important Issues

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Important Issues
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 03:44:13 -0700
VE7FO's no-ticket newbies will be out in full force, well, LP force into
a TH3, in CQ WW SSB.  At the moment, of the 7 scheduled newbie ops from
my club's Basic Licence class, 6 are women.  See
http://members.shaw.ca/jimsmith/Index.htm if you're interested in seeing
what we're doing.

73, Jim   VE7FO