Re: [CQ-Contest] 1 ponters for CQWW - A PROPOSED SOLUTION

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 1 ponters for CQWW - A PROPOSED SOLUTION
From: Sherman Banks <w4atl@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 16:48:42 -0500
This solution does not allow the CQing station to get a mult credit
since 00 and not a 03/04/05 is sent.  It would seem to me that the best
solution, in order to keep the "flavor" of CQWW, is to automatically
give mult credit for your country and country's zone(s) for each band.
Then, US stations would not need to make 0 point QSOs for the mult, the
Europeans are happy since US stations aren't working each other
inflating the scores for a "win", and scores are not dramatically
changed keeping records intact.