[CQ-Contest] VE7FO's newbies will be on in RAC

To: cq-contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VE7FO's newbies will be on in RAC
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:54:39 -0800
Got 3 more brand newbies coming.  Had 4 but one got sick.  This will be
the first time any of them will have been on the air.  They all got
their tickets about 3 weeks ago.

When there aren't any here I'll be mostly on CW so there'll be lots of
folks for them to work on phone.  I generally find that I can't get a
newbie to the point where they're comfortable about running on their
first outing (they have to look at a cheat sheet for the phonetics) so
they'll be mostly S&P.  However, I expect to be on phone as well as CW
on Sat AM.

If you want to see what times the newbies will be here check out
http://members.shaw.ca/jimsmith/RAC%20Winter%20Schedule.html

73 and Merry Xmas

Jim   VE7FO