Re: [CQ-Contest] What should I do?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What should I do?
From: sawyered@earthlink.net
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:27:19 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I have attempted this "outing" before with a Contest Organizer without success.
 The best method, unless it is lterally recorded (which seems to be about the
only thing which will get a sponsor to do anything unfortunately), is to shame
the offender into "outing" themselves and call their log a "check log" and
lesson learned.  I can tell you from experience, that unless the offender has
been called on it before (numerous times) and previously warned by the sponsor,
nothing will happen without proof or a confession.

Also, to those who have said to "out" the person on this reflector, I tried
that too and it was rejected by the list webmaster (which I respect as his
privledge).

73

Ed  N1UR