[CQ-Contest] Good reading

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Good reading
From: "James Cain" <cainjim@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:21:59 -0500
The newsletter of the Society of Midwest Contesters recently had a fascinating
story about Mike Wetzel, W9RE, of Indianapolis, written by By Jerry Rosalius,
WB9Z, and Howard Dybedock, AK9F. Great photos, too. You can read it at:

http://www.w9smc.com/blackhole/news%2005%2005.pdf

I find myself temporarily marooned in Indiana, about 10 miles outside the SMC
"circle." So, I'm not a member and don't get the newsletter. I found this
article by Googling my call sign from more than 40 years ago, WA9AUM.

Jim Cain, K1TN/9
Liberty, Indiana