[CQ-Contest] Station availability - more info

To: <nobarc@nobarc.org>, <RLX@yahoogroups.com>,"YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>,"reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Station availability - more info
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:25:25 -0000
For those who haven't seen this type of offer before I should probably have
added more info.

I have a large hf and small vhf contest station in Peru Mass.  I hate to see
the equipment just sit here most of the time so I make it available for
contests, emergency tests, field day, etc. to anyone who is really
interested in trying it out.  I can supply you with up to 6 hf bands
(10/15/20/40/80/160m, I don't have any specific antennas for warc bands) at
at once with full powerand, and 3 vhf bands (6m/2m/70cm) barefoot only.  I
can handle individuals or groups, including sleeping and cooking facilities.
I just ask that you have a real interest in doing a serious effort in
whatever event you come up for.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net