[CQ-Contest] Fw: KENWOOD TS-2000

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: KENWOOD TS-2000
From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 18:58:25 -0700
I had a problem with the   TS-870  menu stuff untill I got it figured out I
had to keep the book in arms reach,  I found that most of the settings are a
piece of cake after a few days of using,   things like  ability to  PTT Amp.
and VOX sensitivity.
90% or the settings I've never touched.  ??

I'm sure that with the  2000 monitoring  CW sidetone is real easy once you
have found the approiate control.

I haven't used one of the 2000's rigs and they don't have some of the
features of the 870 but work for lots of people.

Quack