Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Ploys for Wives,was Re: Defacto Calendar

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Ploys for Wives,was Re: Defacto Calendar
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 15:41:20 -0500
>By the way, she refused to allow the words "obey" in the ceremony also,
reasoning that dogs obeyed, and she definitely was not a dog.

Looks like you are the dog, lucky dog.

My wife has no interest in amateur radio, only horses.  We will celebrate
our 40th wedding anniversary next year.  She never complains about my
amateur radio expenses now that I have built this on "her" 8 acres:

http://www.dmesi.com/

"My" 8 acres will soon have an antenna farm.

73, Keith NM5G