Re: [CQ-Contest] 2x4 County designators (was Contest Rules)

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2x4 County designators (was Contest Rules)
From: N6KI Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki_73@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:37:10 -0700
Leave the old Abbrevs in place

SDIE Sucks ( Will cause many repeats and loss of dits in
noise on 40, 80 and 160.)

I say all CA participants should vote on what THEY want

I will not use it

DQ me if you want there will be a lot of uniques in people's logs

We, the contestors should have been consulted on these inefficient and
confusing  changes

If it works, don't fix it

It's SDG or SDGO

N6KI