[CQ-Contest] bulletproof telephone

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] bulletproof telephone
From: "Chet Moore" <chetmoore@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 10:52:16 -0500
Hi gang !

a while back Dave K6LL posted the order number for a radio shack that he said
was bulletproof.  I had a complaint of telephone interference last years during
SS PHONE.    The person who called was more concerned that because they could
hear me in their telephone and assumed that becuase they could hear me, that we
could also hear their telephone conversations.  My wife took this call and
asked for the complainers phone number but  must have transposed one of the
numbers because after the contest when I tried to call them back, we got a
message saying "invalid number" when we dialed it.

I would like to have at least one telephone I could loan out or give out if I
get another complaint.

K6LL said the part number  was C-43-591.  I called radio shack to see if  they
had them in stock but they couldn't find anythign with that number.  Maybe it
was discontinued..    Does anyone one else know of a telephone that is
impervious to RF??

73

Chet N6ZO