Re: [CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Live Audio - K5ZD for CQ WW CW
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:26:30 -0000
Some day, Yuri, you will be required to stream your audio and video so the
contest committee can look over your shoulder!  And the logs will be busted
in real time, no chance to go back after the contest and remove that typo,
they'll take off 3 qso's before you can even hit the delete button!

I can just picture it now as a giant multi-player role playing game,
everyone sitting at their virtual radios in the guise of their contest
persona with contest committee supervisors watching power outputs, and
making sure you don't get any help... just imagine the possibilities as you
watch your arch rival get zapped for busting a call in the p5 run and loses
points in real time.  then of course we can argue about who is running an
illegal hack on their contest software to let them avoid penalties and hide
their assistance behind a green screen with fake video overlays.

p.s. you said we could call you a Luddite OR old fashioned... why not both??

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net