[CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Improving Concentration
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:12:15 -0500
Thanks for the many inputs received directly so far - too many even to
acknowledge directly, but all appreciated.

I hope there will be many more contributions, so that I can do a summary that
will be useful to more than just me.  In that connection, I'd like to ask one
additional, specific question - have you tried any of the techniques discussed
on various web sites for improving concentration, usually in the context of
studying or taking timed tests?  If so, did any of them seem to work for you in
the contesting context?

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
Full details on 3226 contest stations