[CQ-Contest] arrl dx cw spot report

To: "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] arrl dx cw spot report
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 23:42:40 -0000
There were 34342 spots in my node database from this weekend.

The most spotted stations:
DX              Count
VK9DNX  528
J7OJ            361
PJ2T            323
FS5KA           321
HP1XX           316
V31TP           276
KH6LC           253
CT9L            252
EF8M            247
TI5N            242
WP2Z            230
KC1XX           200

The busiest spotters:
Spotter count
W3LPL-4 1095
NQ4I            624
K3LR            598
AA3B            534
KC1XX           367
K3MEC           343
W4DJ            291
W6KY            276
K4AQ            274
LY6A            257
RL3A            253
KB1H-7  246
K0RU-1  233
W1TO            230

Cheerleader report...
Nothing real interesting, only cheerleaders seemed to be for ssb and warc
band operations.

Single spotter report...
Nothing interesting here either.

Flashback...
Even our old friends didn't seem to be up to their tricks this time.

Undisguised self spots...
The only one of interest was one of my own ops who got bored late Saturday
night and thought he had found a new way to attract attention... he did, but
not the kind he wanted.

Could it be that everyone is behaving themselves now?  Or did they just find
new ways to hide?  If it keeps up like this I'll be out of a job!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net