[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@dandy.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 04:03:56 +0000
I realize the NS Ladder has been going on for awhile before I got back into
contesting; but being way off on a limb of one coast and having to slug my
way through midwesterners just to work midwesterners (not to mention
westerners), I've got a suggestion:

Rather than work all the dupes, how bout we on the two coasts try moving up
and down from xx40 by a cupla kHz to try a few NS CQs during those times
the middle lane is congested by midwesterners? This week, it may have been
a bit difficult to go down as there were slow QSOs taking place around 38
on both 80 and 40 (don't have 20 or 160 yet, dunno bout those bands but
doubt anybody was QSOing on them). So the answer to that is to do as N6UFO
suggested in his announcement earlier: GET ON BEFOREHAND and QSO each
other. Use the exchange, if you want to; get in some practice beforehand.
We coasters need all the help we can get against them high-faluting 40+ QSO
midwesterners  8-)

Next week, I think I'm gwan try getting on a half hour earlier and
practicing using the computator to work youse, eh  8-)

Whatcha think?

Steve, K0XP/1 in Connecticut, way off on a limb of the right coast