[CQ-Contest] Looking to share a ride from Columbus-Dayton

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking to share a ride from Columbus-Dayton
From: "Gerry Hull" <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 06:30:42 -0500
Hi All,

I am looking for a ride from the Columbus airport to Dayton (Crowne Plaza)
on Thursday the 17th, and a ride back on
Sunday the 20th. I'm willing to share expenses.   I'm on Southwest flight
299 arriving 11:20am on Thursday, and Southwest
flight 3196 departing Columbus at 1:15pm.

If your flights match up with either of these times, please let me know!

Otherwise, we will see you @ Dayton!

73, Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM