Re: [CQ-Contest] New ham radio contesting web site

To: "Yuri Onipko" <ve3dz@rac.ca>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New ham radio contesting web site
From: "Per Eklund" <per.e@kommunicera.umea.se>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 15:28:17 +0200
Why include only NA country-specific contests in a WW toplist?
Cant see any EU contests in the list, like WAE or any JA constests.
CQWW would not be included either, since NA has differnt QSO points than the
other world stations.
I would prefer a list from contests where everybody can work everybody on equal
basics.
Would be more fair.
Just a thought...
73 Per SM2LIY