Re: [CQ-Contest] New ham radio contesting web site

To: "Jamie Dupree NS3T" <ns3t@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New ham radio contesting web site
From: Steve Harrison <k0xp@dandy.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 13:43:37 +0000
At 10:12 AM 5/15/2007 -0400, Jamie Dupree NS3T wrote:
>Now available at http://www.radio-sport.net - a new internet site
>devoted to news about ham radio contesting.

I love the format; easy-to-read font for we going-blind ole geezers, no
flashy sidebars that consume lots of video BW, and lots of text on the main
page to entice one to go to one of the subpages for more details. It looks
like the Radio Sport equivalent of Yahooey's dailynews web site without all
the flashing and moving junk to slow one down.

Very nice, Jamie!

Steve, K0XP