[CQ-Contest] SNS Today

To: "Cq Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SNS Today
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 00:22:14 -0400
The NCCC?s (Northern California Contest Club) weekly Thursday night running
of the SNS and NS are tonight.

The Slow Speed NS portion is from 0200z to 0215z.

Sorry I missed last week because of Dayton but I did try and coerce some new
stations to get on and try the NS.

This is the 5th week of the SNS.

All of the same rules apply to the SNS as the regular one (dupe allowed
after 1 intervening Q) so you are allowed to work the same station as long
as you have worked another station in between (only exception is that you
can work a station on 40 and then can work him/her immediately on another
band (say 20 meters).

Bands will be 20 and 40 meters (around 14040 and 7040).

NS Home:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/default.htm
<http://www.ncccsprint.com/default.htm>

Sites to help everyone for sprint contests.

http://www.contesting.com/articles/198
<http://www.contesting.com/articles/198>

http://n6tr.jzap.com/sprint.html <http://n6tr.jzap.com/sprint.html>

Mike W9RE