Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero Beating (slovenly or not)

To: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Zero Beating (slovenly or not)
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 18:39:54 -0600
That ability also helps when keeping a contact or making a dx contact...
through the fades, and on bands that are
simply not open... just yet. So, practice practice...
oh.. I wonder, can one wear out Morse Runner?I have worn out everyone else's
being able to stand listening to it.... now gotta use earbuds.--...   ...--
Dale - WC7S in WyI> have even answered some callers that are outside a> 1000 Hz
passband when I could copy their clicks or> phase noise! As I said before,
forget about this> trick in extremely crowded contests like CQ 160 CW.> > 73,