Re: [CQ-Contest] Icom favorite radio survey

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Icom favorite radio survey
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:43:11 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:14:49 -0000, "Paul J. Piercey"

>Never mind the results... I'd just like to be able to participate in the
>survey but, alas, I'm not in the right country. Or so it would appear as you
>cannot un-select the State.
>
>You'd think in this day and age of world-wide economy, any company
>publishing anything to the "world-wide" web might expect people from outside
>the US to see it and want to interact with it.

Go ahead and do it anyway, picking your favorite state, and in the
comment area at the bottom, fess up. Maybe they will add provinces or
even "other". I'm sure they want your input. And if your favorite
radio is non-ICOM, tell them why. This is a great way for us hams to
get what we want from the manufacturers.

One thing I forgot to mention was having a USB port for radio control.
I think I will send a separate email.

Bill W6WRT