Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU MULTS

To: "Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX" <lu5dx@yahoo.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU MULTS
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 14:02:42 -0700
Hello Martin.  Most true believers, naturally, will assume that packet
cheating doesn't happen, and seemingly most will be perpetually frozen in
denial.

I wasn't there, but I understand that during the IARU there were many
intra-Europe accusations of improper use of packet.

l learned many years ago, "It may be like herring in the moonlight.  It
shines, but it smells".

Best advice, my good friend, don't take it too seriously.  Pretty soon the
contest(s) will be relegated as to whom is the most skilled cheater.  And
war, they will wage.  This should be fun to watch.

Anarchy prevails.

Vy 73,

Jim Neiger   N6TJ