[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder IV - Results

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder IV - Results
From: hounds1234@comcast.net (Bill Haddon - n6zfo)
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 08:18:13 +0000
NS Ladder IV results  -- see www.ncccsprint.com

For a full accounting, including the assignment of the coveted Last Place
finish, and the results of the non-existent  Club competition . . .

please read today's entry on nsladder.blogspot.com

East of Ms. River Div -- W9RE 24569
West of Ms. River Div -- K7SS 19696
NCCC in CA/NV --          N6RO 19756
Newcomers Div --          K5NZ 8630 (6 of 9 weeks)
          2nd place ----        K9BGL 8179

As always, we thank Bruce, WA7BNM and Dink N7WA for their weekly
score-reporting system, which has been vital to our success over the past two
years.

Thank you all for your participation in our little contesting event.  Remember,
the best practice for NS Ladder V is your weekly Thursday night visit to N6RO's
continuing NS series, including this coming Thursday night.

73,

Bill n6zfo/6    NS LAdder director