[CQ-Contest] A3S or TH-3JRS or ELSE?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A3S or TH-3JRS or ELSE?
From: "Alex Malyava" <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:16:36 -0400
Hi,
let's put the disclaimer first: this antenna gonna be used for WW RTTY from
some Caribbean country.
Now back to the question.
I am looking for relatively light and inexpensive tribander to take with me.
I did some researche in internet and found that there are not many of them.
Force-12 C-3SS is "mucho expensivo" - almost 2 times more than Cushcraft A3S
or Hy-Gain TH-3JRS. I also do not believe in miracles of mini antennas, like
Cushcraft MA-5B or Mosley Mini-33, small cannot be good, right? I was about
to stick with Mosley until I called then and got 30-40 working days waiting
time thing.
So, which one of those two is better (or worse)?
TH-3JRS is obviously cheaper, $360 vs $500, but A3S seems to be more
broadband and will take more power, 2kW vs 600W.