Re: [CQ-Contest] A3S or TH-3JRS or ELSE?

To: "Alex Malyava" <alex.k2bb@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A3S or TH-3JRS or ELSE?
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:03:52 -0000
There is a hard rule in life that you must accept before you go any farther.
'You cannot have your cake and eat it to.'  You just can't get light,
inexpensive, and efficient plus power handling in one package. The thing you
have going for you is you will be the DX so you will be the one in demand.
If you can sacrifice the power the TH3jr will be just fine. It has some
gain/directivity and bandwidth and you can't beat the price...
Just my -2cents worth
73

MAL
N7MAL