[CQ-Contest] NCCC-SNS Before Regular NS

To: <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCCC-SNS Before Regular NS
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:59:52 -0400
Back by popular demand and a few die hard NS fans, the SNS (Slow Speed NS)
will be held before the regular NS from 0200z until 0215z. Please keep
speeds under 23WPM.

All of the same rules apply to the SNS as the regular one (dupe allowed
after 1 intervening Q) so you are allowed to work the same station as long
as you have worked another station in between (only exception is that you
can work a station on 40 and then can work him/her immediately on the other
band (20 meters).

There have been a few new stations and let's try to answer their CQ's in
lieu of a regular station if the situation occurs.  Also we might pause a
split second longer in dumping our calls to listen for a newbie.

Also regulars you might put a note out on your local club reflector that
this is a super opportunity for slow speed practice before the real Sprint
in a week and a half.

Bands will be 20 and 40 meters (around 14040 and 7040).

NS Home:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/default.htm

Sites to help everyone for sprint contests.

http://www.contesting.com/articles/198

http://n6tr.jzap.com/sprint.html

Mike W9RE