[CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 13:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I'm trying to understand the thrust of N4XM, Paul's discussion...

  I would appreciate Paul explaining how he sees the Cabrillo log as
defective... Don't get too technical for my old head... In looking at my CQWW
Cabrillo it gives the other station's call, the band, the time, the exchange,
the section - and I make sure it is logged AS SENT -  and so on...
  From what I can see it is all the information needed to log a QSO...  Seems
to me it is just about how a paper log would look... How that can be defective
is puzzling to me...

  denny / k8do