Re: [CQ-Contest] KT0R SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KT0R SK
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <scott@ka9fox.qth.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:52:31 -0500
I have information about KT0R's visitation/service, as well as a fund
that has been initiated to help KT0R's wife (Adrienne) and kids (two
boys, I believe 10 & 12 yrs old) with expenses:

VISITATION / SERVICE INFO:

Gearty - Delmore
3700 Vicksburg Lane
Plymouth, MN  55446
Phone: 763-553-1411

Public visitation is at 1PM
Service is at 2PM.
Rev. Paul Bittner, W0AIH will officiate.

---------------------------

DAVE RANNEY FUND:

via Rich N0HJZ:

I had a chance to visit Adrienne (and Dave's parents) tonight for a brief
time.  As can be expected, Adrienne is exhausted and needs some sleep.  I told
her of the outpouring of emotion on the reflector and she was very
appreciative.

One funny comment from our conversation.  Dave's Dad talked about the stacks
of QSL cards in the shack.  Adrienne asked if all hams were behind in their
QSLing.  I told her that we were all behind and we'd handle Dave's QSL's at a
later date.  It was good to hear that I am not the only one behind in my
QSL's!

We have set up a Dave Ranney Fund to help Adrienne with all the added
expenses.  My wife works at Beacon Bank in Eden Prairie and will
help  Adrienne with
anything she needs.  Adrienne will get free checking and  already has her
first set of checks.  All we need to do is fill the  account!

Checks can be made out to "Adrienne Ranney" or the "Dave Ranney Fund" and
can be mailed to:
      Beacon Bank
      7890 Mitchell Road
      Eden Prairie, MN   55344.
If you have any questions you can call my wife, Karen, direct at  952-401-2284
or call their main number at 952-937-2450 and ask for Karen or Katie.