Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time

To: xdavid@cis-broadband.com, nn3w@cox.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CWSS and daylight savings time
From: W3DMB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:30:36 EDT

In the latest view on this subject - a local writer suggested  that the
Federal Government eliminate Daylight Saving Time to reduce the  amount of
sunlight
by about 9% which would slow down the "Global Warming which  would help save
the Earth"  She meant it.

Jerry
W3DMB

In a message dated 9/24/2007 3:37:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,