[RTTY] CQWW DX RTTY Contest and Special Event callsigns...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <rtty@contesting.com>,"Minnesota Wireless Assn" <MWA@w0aa.org>
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW DX RTTY Contest and Special Event callsigns...
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 00:29:07 -0500
CQ Contesters,

QST!  I will be running the CQWW DX RTTY contest this weekend using the Special
Event callsign KØD.

Although these 1x1 callsigns are becoming more prevalent on the bands, you
might think this callsign is a mis-print if conditions are marginal. The 1x1 is
a legitimate USA callsign.

The Special Event information for KØD is listed on qrz.com. I will be operating
from my home QTH in Chisago County, Minnesota, USA.

I hope to put you in the log this weekend!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN
http://k0rc.spaces.live.com