[CQ-Contest] Country file for WF1B RTTY (CQWW RTTY contest)

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Country file for WF1B RTTY (CQWW RTTY contest)
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:15:11 -0700 (PDT)
[also posted to RTTY reflector]

I will not be making any more changes to the country file for WF1B.  The one on
the Country Files website should be sufficient for the upcoming CQWW RTTY
contest:

     http://www.country-files.com/cty/

Click the "Installation" link on the left to see how to use this file.

In all fairness, I ought to release a matching CTY.DAT, etc. for the contest.
I'll do that later today.

Bottom line, if you have the WF1B.DAT that I published on September 12, you
have the latest one.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us