Re: [CQ-Contest] Listen to your QSOs with CN2R from previouscontests

To: "Jeffrey Embry" <jeffrey.embry@gmail.com>,cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Listen to your QSOs with CN2R from previouscontests
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 14:37:41 -0000
Man, he has EARS!  I listened to a couple of my Q's, and on one of the CW
ones I had to back up and listen again to make out my own call sign.

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
 ><{{{{*>    http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb

I can barely imagine the foresight, time, and effort that Jim Sullivan,
W7EJ, put into this so that we can enjoy hearing how we sounded in Morocco.

> > Everyone will find special reasons to listen to his own signal, and
maybe the signals of others. I went to "VY2ZM" so I could hear Jeff's 160
Meter signal in Morocco. The possibilities are endless.

> > I got to hear my signal from two different K1TN locations in Indiana,
and one in Mississippi, all with 100 watts and a dipole. Now, I need to get
something going here in New Jersey!

> > I got to listen to my "pileup technique," too, from the other end. I
got right through, not because I was loud, but through frequency selection
and timing (not to mention good ears on the other end).

> > Listening to these audio clips should make a lot of "stay at homes"
think about operating from the Other Side.

> > I think that this effort alone should make W7EJ a shoo-in for the CQ
Contest Hall of Fame.