[CQ-Contest] Streaming Audio

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Streaming Audio
From: "Rick Dougherty NQ4I" <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 05:30:23 -0400
Thanks to KM3T for helping and hosting the link, the NQ4I M-M 20m Run
station will have streaming audio during CQWW SSB...check our web site
WWW.NQ4I.COM <http://www.NQ4I.COM>
 for the link to the streaming audio...as with K5ZD's streaming audio it
will have a slight delay...10-20 seconds or so....we are testing an audio
recording program also..if it works as planned, we will begin recording all
contests at all stations, and give each person who works NQ4I to hear their
signal and compare it to others...not as good as CN2R's but its our first
generation attempt.....we will also have one or two web cams available to
show action in the NQ4I station...and we WILL be posting our scores live via
the internet....de Rick NQ4I