Re: [CQ-Contest] Realtime Scoring Problem?

To: "PAUL PIERCEY" <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Realtime Scoring Problem?
From: "David Kozinn, K2DBK" <dkozinn@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:14:37 -0400
There's apparently a problem with the cookies used to store the customized
display. If you get rid of the cookie, it works fine, but if the cookie is
set, you get just the headers and nothing else.

Deleting the cookie fixes the problem, how to do that will depending on
which browsers (and I guess operating system) you're using.

On 10/28/07, PAUL PIERCEY <p.piercey@nl.rogers.com> wrote:

> Anyone else having trouble with the realtime scoring website? I just get a
> line of code under the header and my scores won't load.
> Am I missing something?
>
> 73 -- Paul VO1HE

     David, K2DBK
     k2dbk.com